2009年12月11日金曜日

News from France

Hi all. Hope you well.
Here are some news from France.

Pinot Noir Jura. I found an extraordinary Pinot Noir from Jura.
It is made without sulfite, so this is the kind
of very fragile wine which absolutely explosive
in the glass. Though it is not cheap
it sells very well (like all good things)
and the producer has not much left.
I could book five boxes for Japan.
I fell in love in with that wine and I advise
all connaisseur to taste it. Life is short...

Still with Pinot Noir, Schmitt's 2006 is the best seller
and I have to get some more for friends.
Bouldy's Pomerol is sucessful too but this is another league.

I have to taste seriously a few more wines from Chablis,
Pouilly Fume', and also from from different producers in Burgundy
(Volnay, Pommard, Vosne, Chambolle, Meursault...).
I found also a very affordable wine from Bergerac
elaborated according to biodynamy principles.
That is a real pleasure to drink.

I will keep you aware of my findings.

Cheers to all.
V.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You are welcome to leave messages. Thanks for avoiding flames.
コメントをお願いいたします。