2010年7月13日火曜日

Next shipping - Petitprez & Naigeon




Next shipping to Japan is on its way.

This time I brought some 1er crus and Grand crus from Pierre Naigeon: Bonnes Mares 2002, Gevreys Les Fontenys 2001 and Clos Saint Jacques 2004, also an impressive Morey Saint Denis La Riotte 2006 (I agreed with Pierre that it tastes like... roses!)

We also got wines from Antoine Petitprez. Antoine is a young winemaker based in Meursault. I think that he makes absolutely fine Cotes de Beaune wines: Meursault, Pommard and also very interesting wines from less famous parcels in Santenay, Saint Romain, Auxey-Duresses... Like all wine makers I like, his work reveals the true nature of the different soils ("terroirs") and only that. He uses absolutely no tricks to tune the taste and he takes incredible care of details. As a result his wines have a kind of magic tension. I will explain a bit more soon. We got from Antoine: Pommard 1er cru "Les Argillieres", Pommard, Meursault "Les Narvaux", Auxey Duresses 1er cru and Saint Romain, all year 2007.

I put a couple of pics below. Antoine is the tall young man sitting in front of a couple of glasses of its own red wines. One the other pic, I am in the good company of Pierre Naigeon.

Regards to all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You are welcome to leave messages. Thanks for avoiding flames.
コメントをお願いいたします。