2011年1月8日土曜日

Burgundy 2009. Reservation



What is new in Burgundy? Vintage 2009 is excellent and will be embottled this spring. It is expensive. The average price of a "piece" at the Hospice de Beaune auction 2010 rose by about 20%. There is no crisis in Burgundy! Anyway be sure that there won't be enough Grands Crus 2009 for everyone. So I would recommend to buy them now.

I have a few opportunities to buy Grand Crus by my favorite producers. I shall also visit them mid-February and shall taste some (but not all) of their production. Would you be interested in booking some wines please just contact us (VFM)? We will be pleased to make some proposal. In any case, if you are interested, please be reactive!

Hoping that you get the some of this vintage 2009,
my best wishes and thanks to all.

Vincent.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

You are welcome to leave messages. Thanks for avoiding flames.
コメントをお願いいたします。